How to save the use cost of CNC plasma cutting machine
Plasma consumables in the maintenance cost of CNC plasma cutting machines are a concern for customers. CNC plasma cutting machine is one of the types of CNC cutting machines, and it is also a kind of large-scale equipment. Whether it is Hypertherm, Hypertherm or Kelber, the world's top ion cutter power supply, although they have good cutting quality, the problem of plasma consumables cannot be ignored. How to take effective measures to reduce losses is also a kind of saving. An effective means of cost! As long as you pay attention to the problems mentioned in this article, you can generally improve the service life and maintenance costs of the Gantry CNC plasma cutting machine. Here are some commonly used methods to minimize the cost of using plasma power supplies: Misting& humidification System Misting& humidification System ZHEJIANG BOTUOLINI MECHANICAL CO.,LTD , http://www.botuopump.com
1, the use of a reasonable cutting height in accordance with the requirements of the instructions, the use of a reasonable cutting height, cutting height is the distance between the cutting nozzle and the workpiece surface, when piercing, try to use slightly higher than the perforation height in the parameter table, this guarantee Cutting slag damage to the cutting nozzle and sheet temperature damage to the cutting nozzle.
2. Ensure that the correct gas pressure and flow of the plasma The correct gas pressure and flow are very important for the life of the consumables. If the pressure is too high, the life of the electrode will be greatly reduced; air pressure is too low, the life of the nozzle will be affected.
3, the nozzle should not be overloaded to allow the nozzle to be overloaded (that is, to exceed the operating current of the nozzle), which will cause the nozzle to be damaged quickly. The current intensity should be 95% of the operating current of the nozzle. For example, the current intensity of a 100A nozzle should be set to 95A.
4. The perforation thickness should be within the allowable range of the machine system. The cutting machine can not pierce the steel plate beyond the working thickness. The usual perforation thickness is 1/2 of the normal cutting thickness (below 100A). For example: 100A system is set to cut 1 In inch (about 25mm) carbon steel, the perforation thickness of the system should be 0.5 inches (about 12.5mm).
5. Maintain plasma gas drying and clean The plasma system needs dry and clean plasma gas to work properly. Dirty gas is usually a problem of the gas compression system. It will shorten the service life of the consumables and cause abnormal damage. The method for testing the gas quality is to set the torch in the test state and put a mirror under it to consume the gas in the torch. If moisture and mist appear on the mirror, you need to find out the reason and correct it.
6. The cut should start from the edge as far as possible from the edge, rather than pierce the cut. Using the edge as a starting point will prolong the life of the consumable. The correct method is to align the nozzle directly at the edge of the workpiece and then start the plasma arc.
7. Reducing unnecessary arcing (or arcing) time The nozzle and electrode consumption is very fast. Before starting, the torch should be placed within the walking distance of the cutting metal.
8. Avoid plasma arc extension. If the plasma arc can only reach the surface of the workpiece when it is elongated and extended, the plasma arc will produce such stretching and expansion at the beginning and end of the cut, which will cause abnormal damage to the nozzle. This problem can be avoided if the right edge start technique is used and the appropriate â€œoff-of-arcâ€ signal time is chosen.
9. Apply a splash-proof chemical paint to the protective shell. The splash-resistant chemical paint helps to reduce slag deposits on the protective shell. However, be sure to remove the protective shell from the torch before applying paint.
10. Removal of gas after replacement of consumables After replacement of consumables or a long period of shutdown, the gas should be purged (2-3 minutes is appropriate) to remove water and mist from the segregation.
11. Remove the slag from the protective shell. The slag on the torch shield should always be removed. Otherwise, this slag will cause a destructive heavy plasma arc.
Keeping torches and consumables as clean as possible Any contamination on the torch and consumables can greatly affect the function of the plasma system. When replacing the consumables, place them on a clean flannel. Always check the connection ribs of the torch and clean the electrode contact surfaces and nozzles with hydrogen peroxide-based cleaner.
13. Removal of Oxygen from Air or Oxygen Nozzles When using air or oxygen plasma, oxides are deposited in the nozzles, which can affect airflow and reduce the life of consumable parts. Wipe the inside of the nozzle with a clean fleece to eliminate oxides.
14. The use of demineralized water to inject torch hard water can cause metal impurities to precipitate on the nozzle ring, which will affect airflow flow, reduce torch quality and reduce consumable part life.
15. Daily check of airflow and coolant flow One of the most common causes of damage to the torch is the lack of cooling flow, which requires frequent checks of torch flow and air pressure (if air cooled) or coolant (if water cooled) if found When the air flow is insufficient or leaks, it should be stopped immediately to eliminate the malfunction.
Kunshan Lieneng Special Automation Equipment Co., Ltd. is an entity company with R&D, production, and sales. The company's founders aim to create industry-leading automation based on their experience and technology in the industry. Cutting automation equipment, automated welding equipment and automated flexible workstations and other integrated automation equipment products, helping and realizing industrial upgrading of China's cutting and welding manufacturing industry, helping China's industrial manufacturing industry to upgrade, reducing labor costs and labor shortages, and other Chinese manufacturing companies The problems faced. Welcome to inquire. 0512-36653351 36653370\1\2
CNC cutting machine, CNC plasma cutting machine, CNC flame cutting machine, laser cutting machine, automatic CNC cutting machine, CNC intersecting line pipe cutting machine, CNC plate groove cutting machine, CNC welding production line, high speed CNC plasma cutting machine, fiber laser Cutting machine, metal laser cutting machine, small and medium-sized CNC cutting machine, gantry CNC cutting machine, economical cutting machine, YAG laser cutting machine, Kunshan CNC cutting machine, CNC cutting machine in Jiangsu. US Hypertherm plasma consumables, USA Feima special plasma consumables, Germany Kelber plasma consumables, US ESAB plasma consumables, etc. imported plasma power consumables.
Plasma consumables in the maintenance cost of CNC plasma cutting machines are a concern for customers. CNC plasma cutting machine is one of the types of CNC cutting machines, and it is also a kind of large-scale equipment. Whether it is Hypertherm, Hypertherm or Kelber, the world's top ion cutter power supply, although they have good cutting quality, the problem of plasma consumables cannot be ignored. How to take effective measures to reduce losses is also a kind of saving. An effective means of cost! As long as you pay attention to the problems mentioned in this article, you can generally improve the service life and maintenance costs of the Gantry CNC plasma cutting machine. Here are some commonly used methods to minimize the cost of using plasma power supplies:
Misting& humidification System
Misting& humidification System
ZHEJIANG BOTUOLINI MECHANICAL CO.,LTD , http://www.botuopump.com